PBX Integration and Interoperability
PMN can be Fully Integrated into Business Communication Processes
Private Mobile Networks operate with any type of existing PBX, either traditional or IP based, ensuring that the PMN is fully integrated into the communications systems and processes within the organisation. If the organisation has a mixed estate solution, possibly as a result or mergers or acquisitions within the business, the PMN can interface to this mixed estate providing a common access point with common features and functionality for all users.
A PMN can also be readily integrated with existing alarm and notification systems to ensure that employees, for example in the plant or warehouse area, are informed promptly of any changes in operating status via an automated text message. Support for two way messaging enables user acknowledgments to be handled.
- Support for most PBXs – both TDM and IP
- Works over mixed estate providing a common view
- Common features and functionality for all users
- Integration into business applications
- Integrated with existing alarm and notification systems